It’s time to get outside and see the blooms! Check out some of the Photo Workshops and Festivals happening this spring (and a bit beyond). This is just a sampling, drop us a line with your favorite, we would love to add it to the list.
- Photography Farm – 27th – 28th of March in Brighton, UK and again on 30th – 31st of March in Glasgow, UK.
- Smashing Conference – Okay, not EXACTLY Photo based, but very interesting looking. Developers, designers, Front End insights, UX experts. April 4th – 5th, San Francisco, USA.
- FeatherFest 2017 – Just missed NANPA? Get your nature fix this April 6th – 9th, Galveston Island, USA.
- Photoshop World – No description necessary. April 20th, Orlando, Florida, USA.
- PEP Asia 2017 event – April 21st – 24th, in Mumbai, India.
- Connect 2017 – An established must see photo festival. May 7th – 12th, Palm Springs, USA.
- Comtemphoto – for your inner academic. May 12th, 13th, Istanbul, Turkey.
- Santa Fe workshops have some enticing offerings, ranging from Basics of Digital Photography with Rick Allred to a Workshop for Women which combines mediums, words and images.
For your calendar later in the year:
- Strength and Beauty: The Women’s Show, May 6th – June 15th.
- The Summer Show curated by Julie Grahame, July 1 – August 15th.
Guess its time to book some travel!