Visual Connections New York 2017
|Where||New York, United States|
|Date||Wednesday, October 25, 2017|
|Times||Keynote Q&A Session: 10am–noon
Exhibit floor open: noon-7:30pm
Other sessions tba3em>
|Venue||The New Yorker|
|Address||1st Floor, 481 8th Avenue, New York, NY 10001 (map)|
|Directions||Between 34th & 35th Streets (one block away from Penn Station)|
Visual Connections New York will be returning on Wednesday, October 25, this time to the iconic New Yorker hotel. Further details will be published in the coming months.
Creative directors, designers, editors and producers will all find plenty of creative inspiration, from the wide range of exhibitors, the varied sessions program, and the opportunity to network with other creatives from advertising, design, publishing, and TV production.
Join our mailing list We will notify you when registration opens.
About this event
Established on the international industry calendar, Visual Connections New York is the leading professional development event for image/footage/art buyers and researchers.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery, from specialty editorial collections to creative stock.
- Discuss your needs for custom content with artist reps and production companies.
- Attend educational sessions programmed through the day.
- Network with visual creatives from advertising, design, publishing and TV production.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day, including wine and beer from 5pm.
- Take part in the prize drawing, with the top prize worth $2,000.
Visual Connections visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to discover new suppliers of visual media, meet the people you only speak to and email, and network with peers in the industry. Our New York event hosts a wide range of international and niche suppliers, including stock image and footage agencies, artist reps and production companies (see the 2016 line-up).