Connect with image/footage/art buyers!
Our next expo will be in New York on October 27, 2016.
Build stronger relationships with your existing clients, and broaden your client base in all market sectors. We admit only professional buyers and researchers, ensuring your time and investment is entirely productive – more so than advertising and a lot more fun!
In an age of online business, personal contact is missed by both buyers and sellers. It is still the most effective way to make your business stand out from the crowd: our events create a level playing field, so that the smallest and newest agency can have the same access to new customers as a multi-million dollar agency. Having One-to-one contact with new and existing customers allows you to explain in detail how your collection and service meets their needs. And positive personal contact creates loyalty.
Buyers from all market sectors, including advertising, design, publishing, magazines, newspapers, education, corporate and travel, attend our events (see details of our last event in New York). That diversity means that, whether your visual media business is specialist or generalist, small or large, well-established or newly-formed, you will meet buyers interested in talking to you.
How do we ensure a great turnout at our image expos?
- Entry is free to professional image/footage/art buyers and researchers.
- Quality refreshments are made available throughout the day.
- We advertise the event in key trade journals, such as GD USA.
- We distribute press releases to all relevant print and online media.
- Our partner organizations actively promote our events to their members.
- We direct mail thousands of image/footage/art buyers.
- We send regular e-mails to thousands of buyers in the six weeks before an event.
- We run a highly popular prize drawing at each event.
- We organize educational and professional development seminars.
But the main reason buyers come is to find new sources of visual media, meet existing suppliers, pick up the latest marketing materials, learn about copyright, licensing and industry trends, and network with peers. The overwhelmingly positive feedback we receive from past events is a sure indicator that buyers really want to come and meet you!
Booking is now open for our next New York expo will be on October 27, 2016 at the Metropolitan Pavilion.
Join DMLA on October 27-29 and be an active part of our industry’s future. There will be another great program of sessions covering business development and finance, technology, copyright, your customers, etc.
Get your brand in front of thousands of professional image and footage buyers for just $2/month following a free, no obligation trial. Or opt for our most popular ‘gallery’ listing for just $99/year.
We have renewed our offering for contacting image/footage/art buyers directly: get 20% off database subscriptions and 12,000 email credits thrown in free!