Connect with image buyers!
Build stronger relationships with your existing clients, and broaden your client base in all market sectors. We admit only professional image buyers and researchers, ensuring your time and investment is entirely productive – more so than advertising and a lot more fun!
Our next expo will be in New York on October 22.
Buyers from all market sectors, including advertising, design, publishing, magazines, newspapers, education, corporate and travel, attend our events (see details of our last event in New York). That diversity means that, whether your visual media business is specialist or generalist, small or large, well-established or newly-formed, you will meet buyers interested in talking to you.
How do we ensure a great turnout at our image expos?
- Entry is free to professional image buyers and researchers.
- Quality refreshments are made available throughout the day.
- We advertise the event in key trade journals, such as GD USA.
- We distribute press releases to all relevant print and online media.
- Our partner organizations actively promote our events to their members.
- We direct mail thousands of image buyers.
- We send regular e-mails to thousands of image buyers in the six weeks before an event.
- We run a highly popular prize drawing at each event.
- We organize educational and professional development seminars.
But the main reason image buyers come is to find new sources of visual media, meet existing suppliers, pick up the latest marketing materials, learn about industry trends, and socialize with peers. The overwhelmingly positive feedback we receive from past events is a sure indicator that image buyers really want to come and meet you!
Our next event, following New York will be in Boston on March 26 at the Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School.
Join PACA on October 19-21 and be an active part of our industry’s future. There’s a great program of sessions covering business development and finance, technology, copyright, your customers, etc. We’ll be there!
We have reduced our prices for directory listing subscriptions. A basic listing now costs just $2/month, and the most popular, gallery format, now costs just $99/year.
We have renewed our offering for contacting image buyers directly: get 20% off database subscriptions and 12,000 email credits thrown in free!