Visual Connections New York 2016
|Where||New York, United States|
|Date||Thursday, October 27, 2016|
|Times||Keynote Q&A Session: 10am-noon
Other sessions tba
Exhibit floor open: noon-7:30pm
|Address||The Suite (2nd floor), 123 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011 (map)|
|Directions||Between 6th & 7th Avenues. For directions by subway or car, see here.|
Visual Connections New York will be returning on Thursday, October 27 to the Metropolitan Pavilion. Further details will be published in July.
We are delighted to have as our Principal Sponsor Workbook, the leading resource for finding commercial photographers and illustrators, will be the Principal Sponsor. Their involvement last year took us in an exciting new direction, into assignment photography, illustration and footage, perfectly complementing the traditionally strong presence of creative and editorial stock agencies.
Creative directors, designers, editors and producers will all find plenty of creative inspiration, from the wide range of exhibitors, the varied sessions program, and the opportunity to network with other creatives from advertising, design, publishing, and TV production.
Join our mailing list We will notify you when registration opens.
About this event
Established on the international industry calendar, Visual Connections New York is the leading professional development event for image/footage/art buyers and researchers.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery, from specialty editorial collections to creative stock.
- Discuss your needs for custom content with artist reps and production companies.
- Attend educational sessions programmed through the day.
- Network with visual creatives from advertising, design, publishing and TV production.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day, including wine and beer from 5pm.
- Take part in the prize drawing, with the top prize worth $2,000.
Visual Connections visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to discover new suppliers of visual media, meet the people you only speak to and email, and network with peers in the industry. Our New York event hosts a wide range of international and niche suppliers, including stock image and footage agencies, artist reps and production companies