Visual Connections New York 2014
|Where||New York, United States|
|Date||Wednesday, October 22, 2014|
|Times||Q&A Session: 10am - noon
Exhibit floor open: noon - 7:30pm (beer & wine served from 5pm)
|Venue||The Altman Building|
|Address||135 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011 (map)|
|Directions||Between 6th & 7th Avenues. For directions by subway or car, download this PDF.|
We will return to the Altman Building in Chelsea, Manhattan on Wednesday, October 22nd. Details of our education program and exhibitors will be published in May.
Join our mailing list We will notify you when registration opens.
About this event
Established on the industry international calendar, Visual Connections New York is the leading forum for image/footage buyers to meet with visual media suppliers from around the world, and learn valuable tips on all aspects of sourcing, licensing and using stock photography, footage and illustration.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery.
- Ask image/footage suppliers to show you how they can meet your image requirements within your budget.
- Attend educational sessions and roundtable discussions programmed through the day.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day, including wine and beer from 5pm.
- Win valuable prizes sponsored by the exhibitors.
Visual Connections visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to discover new sources of visual media, meet the people you only speak to and email, and network with peers in the industry. Our New York event hosts a wide range of international and niche image and footage agencies (see the 2013 line-up)