Visual Connections New York 2013
|Where||New York, United States|
|Date||Wednesday, October 23, 2013|
|Times||Session: 10am - noon
Exhibit floor open: noon - 7:30pm (beer & wine served from 5pm)
|Venue||The Altman Building|
|Address||135 West 18th Street, New York, NY 10011 (map)|
|Directions||Between 6th & 7th Avenues. For directions by subway or car, download this PDF.|
After considering other venue options, in consultation with image buyers, we are delighted to be returning to the Altman Building: the appeal of its central location is tough to beat. We will be enhancing our educational program this year, including improving the acoustics of the lower gallery space.
More details will be published and registration will open in June.
About this event
Established on the industry international calendar, Visual Connections New York is the leading forum for image buyers to meet with and feed back to image suppliers from around the world, and also learn valuable tips on all aspects of sourcing, licensing and using stock photography, illustration and footage.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery.
- Attend the Q&A Session and listen to industry experts anwer questions on copyright, orphan works, licensing models, productivity tools, and more. Submit your own question too!
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day, including wine and beer from 5pm.
- Win valuable prizes donated by the exhibitors.
- Join in round-table discussions throughout the day on issues raised in the morning session.
Visual Connections image expos offer a unique opportunity to discover new sources of visual media, meet the people you only speak to and email, and network with peers in the industry. Our New York event hosts a wide range of international and niche image and footage agencies (see the 2012 line-up).