Visual Connections Chicago 2016
|Where||Chicago, United States|
|Date||Thursday, May 5, 2016|
|Times||Keynote Q&A session: 10am–noon (Lower Level)
Exhibit floor: noon–5pm (Ballroom)
Afternoon Q&A session: 1:30–3pm (Lower Level)
|Venue||The Ivy Room at Tree Studios|
|Address||12 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60611 (map)|
|Directions||One block away from Grand subway station (Red Line).|
Discover and learn about stock and commissioned photography, footage and illustration
Visual Connections will be back in Chicago on May 5th at the beautiful Ivy Room at Tree Studios.
Creative directors, designers, editors and producers will all find plenty of creative inspiration, from the wide range of exhibitors, the varied sessions program, and the opportunity to network with other creatives from advertising, design, publishing, and TV production.
Join our mailing list We will notify you when registration opens.
About this event
Established on the international industry calendar, Visual Connections New York is the leading professional development event for image/footage/art buyers and researchers.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery, from specialty editorial collections to creative stock.
- Discuss your needs for custom content with artist reps and production companies.
- Attend educational sessions programmed through the day.
- Network with visual creatives from advertising, design, publishing and TV production.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and drinks throughout the day.
- Take part in the prize drawing, with a valuable top prize.
Visual Connections visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to discover new suppliers of visual media, meet the people you only speak to and email, and network with peers in the industry. Our New York event hosts a wide range of international and niche suppliers, including stock image and footage agencies, artist reps and production companies (see the 2014 line-up).