Visual Connections Chicago 2014
|Where||Chicago, United States|
|Date||Thursday, April 24, 2014|
|Times||Q&A morning session: 10am–12pm (Lower Level)
Exhibit floor: 12pm–5pm (Ballroom)
Q&A afternoon session: 2:30–4pm (Lower Level)
|Venue||The Ivy Room at Tree Studios|
|Address||12 East Ohio Street, Chicago, IL 60611 (map)|
|Directions||One block away from Grand subway station (Red Line).|
- Discover new sources of still and moving imagery.
- Learn about copyright, orphan works, licensing models, industry trends, etc. at Q&A sessions in the morning and afternoon.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus free snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- Network with colleagues past, present, and maybe future.
- Win valuable prizes donated by the exhibitors.
Visual Connections is returning to Chicago on Thursday, April 24, but this time to a new venue: the beautiful Ivy Room at Tree Studios. We have another great line-up of international and niche stock image and footage agencies, and two in-depth Q&A sessions for you to pick up useful tips and insights into the business of sourcing, licensing and using visual media. Join us to discover new image/footage sources, network with peers, learn, and have some fun.
About this event
Our free visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to: