Visual Connections Chicago 2012
Meet hundreds of picture buyers in one day!
After a two year absence we are returning to Chicago on Thursday, April 26th. Our venue will be the beautiful Chicago Cultural Center. We will hold a morning seminar to ensure a good number of picture buyers on the exhibit floor from the moment it opens.
- A variety of space options, ranging from 3' to 12', to suit all budgets.
- Broad range of visual media and related service suppliers welcome: photo and illustration stock libraries and agencies, assignment photographers, font foundries, artist reps, photo producers, image research and tracking services, and trade organizations.
- Large-format monitor situated in the seating area for advertising or showcasing images/video
- Prize drawing to guarantee traffic to participants’ tables
- Money-back satisfaction guarantee for new exhibitors! (see below for details)
- Discounts for returning exhibitors and trade organization members booking by March 16.
Tables will be 6' (1.8m) wide with at least 3'6" (1m) behind and 1' (0.3m) between each table.
Every table includes:
- Drape and signage
- Power outlet
- Chairs: 2 as standard, 4 with a double, 1 with a shared
- Top quality food and refreshments throughout the day
... and come with all these extra benefits:
- Contact details and an image included in our beautifully produced show guide
- Three images and a web link included in our online gallery of exhibitors
- Free twelve-month gallery listing in the public Image Sources online directory (worth $150)
- Free pre-event publicity for your product and service announcements
- 25% discount on advertising and other promotional opportunities
- 50% discount on Visual Connections network membership
- Option to participate in the prize drawing to incentivize buyers to visit you
- A copy of the registration database after the event
Wired and wireless Internet access will be available at additional cost (details to follow).
You may choose the location of your standard or double table and we will follow your instructions where possible. For a shared table, Visual Connections will choose the location unless you arrange a partner to share with. All tables are allocated in the order that bookings are made (subject to prompt payment), so to secure the best position book now!
The dimensions given are the minimum exhibit area you will have use of.
|Standard table, 6' x 5' / 1.8m x 1.5m||US$ 1,950.00|
|Double table, 12' x 5' / 3.7m x 1.5m||US$ 3,650.00|
|Shared table, 3' x 5' / 0.9m x 1.5m||US$ 1,250.00|
*Participants at Visual Connections events in 2010 and 2011, and current PACA, BAPLA, BVPA, ASMP, ASPP and APA members receive a 10% discount on tables and other marketing opportunities booked by March 16.
First-time exhibitors: We offer a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee or a 20% discount to any agency that has not exhibited with us before (i.e. not in 2008-2011). We want you to join the 100+ agencies that have exhibited with us over the years – and return year after year. You have nothing to lose by giving our event a try! Contact us between 30 and 60 days after the event if you honestly believe that your money was not well spent, and we will refund the price you paid for your table. If you would rather receive a 20% discount on the full price, please contact us for a discount code.
There is an option to promote an additional brand in the show guide and on the website for $250. As a bonus you will also receive a year’s listing for the additional brand in the public Visual Connections directory. You can select this option when you book or you can add it to your booking afterwards by creating a supplementary booking.
Exhibitors from the UK: unfortunately the ‘Solo’ element of the Tradehow Access Programme, which many of you have qualified for in the past, has been withdrawn. We are in contact with UKTI about being included in the programme in 2012-13.
Other marketing opportunities
We have a wide range of additional marketing opportunities to help you get the most out of being at Visual Connections Chicago. Or, if you cannot be there, we can give you a ‘virtual presence’ by placing advertising, distributing literature or screening advertising for you. We have options to suit all budgets, so do take a look at what we can offer you!