Visual Connections Boston 2015
|Where||Boston, United States|
|Date||Thursday, March 26|
|Times||Keynote Q&A Session: 10am-noon
Exhibit floor: noon-5pm
Afternoon Q&A Session: 2-2:45pm
|Venue||Joseph B. Martin Conference Center at Harvard Medical School|
|Address||77 Avenue Louis Pasteur, Boston, MA 02115 (map)|
|Directions||Detailed directions, by car or public transportation, may be found on the Conference Center website.|
We are hugely excited to be coming to Boston for the first time on March 26, 2015. We look forward to welcoming image/footage buyers and visual researchers in Boston, Cambridge and beyond.
About this event
Visual Connections visual media expos offer a unique opportunity to learn about the business of sourcing and licensing stock visual media and to discover new sources of visual media. In our digital working world, this is a great opportunity to meet associates in person and network. We look forward to introducing you to a wide range of international and niche stock image and footage agencies.
- Discover inspiring new sources of still and moving imagery, from specialty editorial collections to creative general stock.
- Ask image/footage suppliers to show you how they can meet your image requirements within your budget.
- Attend educational sessions programmed through the day.
- Enjoy lunch on us, plus snacks and beverages throughout the day.
- Win valuable prizes sponsored by the exhibitors.
Visual Connections, LLC is not affiliated with Harvard University, nor is Visual Connections, LLC a Harvard University program or activity.